The school uniform is available for purchase from Mainland Uniforms and can be viewed on their website. This can be purchased either online or in store.
This uniform can be worn over both the summer and winter seasons.
- Monogrammed green polo top with white trim or a white shirt
- Navy culottes
- Navy drill shorts – monogrammed with O.L.A.
- Senior girls (Year 7 & 8) have an additional choice of the option of the gordan tartan senior skirt (in polyester not wool)
Options for Layering:
- Short sleeved poly-prop in the colours of bottle green, navy or white (as long as it can’t been seen underneath the chosen school uniform top.)
- Bottle green winter jersey, cardigan, and polar fleece.
- Either a plain black or navy jacket or the navy soft shell monogrammed uniformed jacket
- Navy blue school sunhat
- Navy ankle sock
- Navy wool long sock
- Navy wool tights
- Black traditional school shoe
- Black athletic style school shoes with a black sole
- Black sandal without socks (note: recommended black closed toe sandal for safety)
SPORTS’ UNIFORM Year 3 to 8 wear the school sports uniform for PE/sports as advised by your class teacher. This can be purchased through the school office